Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello friends,

It's Sunday Jan 27th 2013,
I am a novice at blogging but hopeful in time and experience my blogging will look more professional but still would like my blogging to  have a more casual feel.
I am active on most social media sites but do not post too much about my personal life.
I use social media to promote our talent.
For those of you that do not know me, I am the senior booking agent at Las Vegas Talent Agency.
I have been booking bands almost my entire adult life.We also book all sorts of different talent and we are one of the few agencies that has both a talent license and a modeling license.
We book talent and models for both public and private events.

It's cool and misty in Las Vegas but the air is refreshing.
Our bands at The Fremont Street Experience, (an outdoor venue) has been playing in changing weather conditions. We go a few days of freezing temperatures, a few days of wind, a few days of mild weather, but our bands are doing a great job keeping their performances entertaining.
We have had our new website Las Vegas Bands up for about 4 months now. We have around 50 bands on the site. We hope to have many more soon. We are proud that we book the top Las Vegas cover bands.We have two Facebook accounts Paul Sanders and Las Vegas Talent Agency. Also on Twitter . You can see videos of our bands on YouTube.

We have 12 bands a week playing at The Fremont Street Experience. 
The Nancy Rayguns: Mondays (3rd street stage)
The Spazmatics: Tuesdays (3rd street stage)
Ashley Red: Thursdays (3rd street stage)
Monroy: Fridays, (3rd street stage)
Zowie Bowie: Saturdays (3rd street stage)
Smashing Alice (3rd street stage)

On the Main Street Stage
DJ Lady GoGo Tuesday-Saturday (before the bands)
Doc's Angels:Mondays
Remix: Tuesdays
Rok of Ages-Wednesdays
Arena: Thursday,Fridays and Saturdays.
Party Rockers: Sundays.

Yellow Brick Road : Thursdays (1st street stage)

We have GoGo Dancers at Revolver at Santa Fe Station every Thursday.

We have bands in the showroom and pool parties at The Casa Blanca Resort in Mesquite.

Latin Night every Saturday at Jerry's Nugget with DJ Leo 

We have events everywhere for both public and private events.




If you need to contact me you can email me at paul@lvtalent.com

Signing off for now.
Paul Sanders